Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Few of My Favorites

Blogs, like bloggers vary in style. Here are a few of my favorites:
First of all; Martha Scott's at www.linesfromlinderhof.com Martha lets you in on how she manages to live a genteel, elegant life on the praire. Gardening, cooking, Oliver and more!
While Kenny Felt doesn't post as often as Martha does, his photos are always wonderful, and his positive energy always comes through at www.kennyfelt.blogspot.com.
If you don't know about the Wednesday food section of the New York Times, go there NOW! (www.nyt.com) I really love holding the paper in my hands and reading every recipe and article, but as that is a little difficult here, I enjoy the recipes, restaurant reviews, and wine tips on line. The best part though is Mark Bittman. He often has a 3 or 4 minute video showing him cooking something. He and some of the other food writers blog regularly at: www.dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind comments -- I'm adding you as a Friend of Linderhof.

    ReplyDelete